Monday, October 09, 2006

An Update

Got my hair cut.

Before:


After:


Gone!!! All gone! There was some time in between the pictures, so my hair was a bit longer. I lost 11 inches and donated it to Locks of Love. Its really gratifying to know Im helping someone out by getting a simple haircut. More people should do it...



We're pretty much in love, so thats also fun. Im having a really good time with this boy. Hes showing me a lot, that Ive never seen before. Hes taught me that a real man never hurts a woman, emotionally or physically. Hes so cool!!


He gets me flowers:


He takes me to concerts (like the Red Hot Chili Peppers):


But most of all... He just loves me. :)

I'm going to Cali tomorrow. My aunt Bea died. This shit is scary because I feel like Im not going anywhere, Im not growing... And everyone around me is getting older and dying. My mom and dad and Grandparents arent exactly young. I'm two generations away from being alone. Because we all know that Sean's not that much help lately. Im not good at much, but I am good at being young. Dont get me wrong, someday I intend to get older, just not right now. Promise me you wont die. Okay? Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home