Monday, July 31, 2006

Another Sleepless Night

I cant sleep! I get to move into my apartment tomorrow, and Im just too excited. Okay, thats not true. Im really tired right now, but I havent updated in a while...

I got a BABY kitty, his name is Milo, and he weighs 3 pounds. How cute is that? He likes to cuddle, BUT tonight he is staying with Andrew so I dont have to move him tomorrow and all that. Boomer is snoring on the floor next to me, and I know that I am going to miss him once I am gone. He wont have me around anymore, and I know that I am the only one who REALLY pets and cuddles with him....

Andy gave me flowers at work on Saturday and I was sooo suprised. I kept kissing him, and saying thank you, and then I lugged them around with me wherever I went. I have some pics that I will put up soon. Of my kitty, and the flowers, and all that.

I want to see "The Descent" as soon as it hits theatres. It looks REALLYYY scary!! Which I love a good scary movie!

Umm... What else??? Oh I dont know. I dont know how many people know that I am not heading back to Carroll, but I feel awful that Im not. It just didnt work out that way, and I am so sad about it. I am oging to visit in August I hope, I cant wait.... Okay Okay! Anyways, i am super tired, and I think I will go to bed. I will update later and post some more pics soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home